- Treatments are by appointment booked in advance at most clinics, however walk ins are accepted at some locations if there is availability.
- Our standard office hours for emails and telephone are between 9.30am and 6pm Monday to Friday. There may be times where we are not available for the day due to being with clients.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice must be given for any changes or cancellations, in line with our standard office hours, otherwise there will be a charge (normally the full cost of the treatment). For example, if your appointment is at 7pm on a Wednesday we would need to have received your cancellation notice by Monday at 6pm. For appointments on a Monday all cancellations/changes need to be received by 10am on the Saturday before the appointment. Changes and cancellations to appointments on a Tuesday or Wednesday after a bank holiday Monday will need to be received by the 6pm Friday before the bank holiday.
- A no show for a treatment signifies a late cancellation and a full treatment charge will apply.
- Cancellations can be made by telephone (07947 359 838) or email (email@example.com). Cancellations are only complete upon receiving an email or text response from us confirming the cancellation. If you do not receive this confirmation then it may be that we did not receive your cancellation notice, so please contact us again.
- Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies® reserve the right to refuse treatments/service to clients seen to be intoxicated, taking drugs, or without a doctor’s consent if this is suggested. In such circumstances the client will still be charged if they arrive for their treatment knowing this fact.
- Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies® reserve the right to refuse treatments/service to clients who are suffering from any infectious disease, including but not exclusively coughs, colds, ‘flu. If you are unwell on the day of your treatment please contact us and we will advise whether you are fine to receive treatment or not. Any clients who arrive for a treatment suffering from any infectious disease without advising us in advance my be refused treatment but will still be charged.
- All session times given are for the appointment session, and includes the consultation, time for undressing and redressing as well as follow up.
- New clients are advised to arrive 5 to 10 minutes earlier than the appointment time to complete the consultation form.
- Please notify us as soon as possible if you are running late, the contact details will be on the appointment confirmations that are emailed to you. We will try to accommodate your treatment with the time that remains for your scheduled appointment, but this may need to be adapted slightly to fit in with the reduced appointment time. If you are running more than 30 minutes late for a 1 hour appointment it may be necessary to re-schedule it. The full charge will apply for the treatment (as per the 48 hour cancellation policy).
- Late arrival will be deducted from treatment time with full fee payable.
- If the practitioner is running late for any reason they will ensure that you still receive the full session time, unless you specify that you would like the session to end on time.
- We accept credit cards, debit cards and cash at the Covent Garden, Moorgate and Islington venues and cash only at the Finchley location.
- If your appointment is booked to end after 7pm, and you wish to pay by card, then you will be asked to pay at the desk before your treatment starts. If you are unable to do so then you may not be able to pay using your card at the end of your session and you will be asked to pay by cash.
- We hold the right to request that appointments are to be held with a valid credit card at the time of booking.
- Treatment booking requests may be booked by telephone, email or via the Online booking system.
- Bookings are not confirmed until you have received the email appointment confirmation from us, which outlines the details and terms for your booking.
Right To Cancel
- If the practitioner of your choice is not available to carry out your treatment/service through circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to transfer the booking to an alternative practitioner, though we aim to notify you of this in advance. In unusual circumstances we may need to cancel your booking, in this event we will contact you by telephone where possible, otherwise it may be via SMS or email.
- If the clinic of your choice is unavailable through circumstances beyond our control we reserve the right to try to accommodate you at an alternative location to the one originally booked. We will give you as much notice in advance as possible. In certain circumstances we may need to cancel your booking, in this event we will contact you by email or telephone.
- Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies® reserve the right to refuse treatment/services to children. An initial consultation will be required and the consent of the parents, and a parent must be present throughout the treatment.
- You may bring children in to the treatment room with you for your session with prior permission. We expect them to behave responsibly.
- Sorry, we do not permit pets into the treatment rooms
- We request that all mobile phones are put on silent or vibrate in the waiting areas and in the treatment rooms. Please advise us if for any reason you require your phone to remain on in the therapy rooms, as this can be accommodated.
SMS (Text) reminders
- We now offer a text (SMS) message reminder service, which is set to be sent up to 24 hours before your booked treatment.
- If you do not receive an SMS reminder and you have an appointment booked please contact us.
- Not receiving your SMS reminder will not be accepted as an acceptable reason for any no shows for booked appointments or if you do not give adequate notice of change/cancellation of your appointment (as per the cancellation terms above).
- We will not be liable if text notifications and alerts are unavailable at any time because of repairs, updates and routine maintenance on our systems (and those of our suppliers) or for any reasons that we cannot control.
- We will not be liable if you don’t receive text notifications or alerts for reasons within your control – your phone being switched off, there is no network coverage or you change your phone, for example.
- We will also not be liable if we fail to receive any instructions from you, or receive them too late to carry them out, for any reason outside our control.
Workshops & Courses
- Tickets must be purchased in full in order to reserve placements. A minimum of 48 hours notice must be given for cancellations in order for a refund to be given. No tickets will be issued to children under the age of 18.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and are valid for 12 months from the purchase date and will not be accepted after the expiry date.
- Vouchers may be used for treatment/services only but are not redeemable from our on-line shop, cash, sold or transferred.
- Treatments should be booked as per the terms on the voucher and all other terms apply.
- No responsibility can be accepted by Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies® for the safety of any money or valuables of any kind brought for your treatment.
- Please let us know if you have any special requirements or access needs.
- We can provide consultation forms with larger font if we are notified in advance.
- Some of our locations have a number of stairs, so please advise us when booking if you are unable to climb stairs or if you prefer to have a location without any stairs.
- Please let the therapist know upon arrival if you have any vision or hearing impairment and they will adjust the treatment accordingly and advise you of any hazards.
Acceptance of Terms
By placing an order or booking a treatment with Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies® you are agreeing to be bound by our Terms and Conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.