The Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies Environmental Policy.
Statement of Intent
Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies® seeks excellence in every aspect of our business and is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations.
Our Commitment is to:
- Reduce our carbon footprint
- Improve recycling
- Reduce reliance on excess packaging
- Reduce reliance of plastics, working with more sustainable alternatives
- Minimise waste
- Deal with like minded companies
- Reduce our consumption of resources
- Work with green suppliers in all aspects of the business including office stationary and product use for clinics.
- Use organic and sustainable products
- Use green energy suppliers and energy saving products
To meet our commitments we will:
- Review our environmental policy regularly
- Provide evidence of suppliers and products if requested