Shop Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions will apply to all transactions placed online, by e-mail, telephone, or post with Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies®. Please read carefully before placing any order. All contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Nothing in these terms and conditions will be deemed to affect your statutory rights. By using this site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
At this present time Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies® only dispatches within the UK. No order shall be deemed to constitute a contract of sale irrespective to the manner of the transmission to the seller until the goods are dispatched by the seller. Goods remain the property of Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies® until fully paid for.
Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies® Orders outside the UK
Please contact us if you live outside of the UK and would like to purchase a treatment or gift voucher from this site.
Orders and Payment
- We are pleased to accept orders by any of the following methods:
- Online transaction (secure server via PayPal)
- e-mail (unsecure)
All credit / debit card transactions are subject to validation checks and are authorised by the card issuer. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Delta, Switch, Maestro and Solo through PayPal. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay and / or non-delivery of your order.
No orders will be accepted or processed without a valid card payment in the name of the registered cardholder.
If you are paying by BACS or cheque, unless an arrangement has been made, orders will not be dispatched until the funds have been transferred.
Credit card security and PayPal
- Credit card orders are taken for us by PayPal, using the most secure systems available. Your card details will not be held on any web server, and your card number will not even be known by us when ordering online.
- If there are any problems with your invoice please email us. We will always resolve any problems.
- Please contact us not your credit card company if there is a problem with your order. If a chargeback is subsequently claimed without firstly contacting us then the invoice becomes due, plus a £10 administration charge.
- Credit/Debit Cards are accepted via PayPal which includes all major UK credit/debit cards.
- Please follow the automated process via our online shop, which will automatically take you through PayPal should you select this option. Your credit card details are entered directly onto PayPal website. PayPal is a secure and easy way to make payment on the Internet and is our recommended choice.
Sorry, but we no longer accept cheques for our online shop.
Despatch & Delivery
- The individual therapies that are purchased are done so under the understanding that you will be sent an email with the treatment details.
- You will not receive anything in the post.
- The treatment needs to have been booked in advance with Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies®. If you are paying for a treatment which you have already received you will be sent a receipt to that manner.
- Gift vouchers are sent as e-vouchers, unless otherwise requested, and will be sent to the email address provided with 72 hours once the cleared funds are received in our account. With E-vouchers you will not be sent anything in the post.
- If you do request a posted voucher we aim to despatch your order within three days of receipt, but ask you to allow 7 working days in case of delayed deliveries. There may be a charge for postage.
- Gift Vouchers and E-vouchers are non-refundable and are valid for 12 months from the purchase date and will not be accepted after the expiry date.
- Vouchers may be used for treatment/services only but are not redeemable from our on-line shop, cash, sold or transferred.
Delivery costs include delivery, postage and packaging. Items dispatched within the UK are normally sent via Royal Mail second class signed for delivery or courier. Please see below for the prices if you would prefer first class, recorded or special delivery instead.
Delivery charges are detailed below:
FREE – email sent only
E-voucher – FREE
- Recorded delivery 1st class Royal Mail – £ 1.85
- Recorded delivery 2nd class Royal Mail – £ 1.75
- Next day Special Delivery Royal Mail – £ 6.95
- Courier delivery (up to 5 days delivery) – £ 4.00
- Collection in person from London – Free
- Recorded 1st class Royal Mail – £ 5.00
- Recorded 2nd class Royal Mail – £ 4.00
- Next Day Special Delivery – £ 7.55
- Courier Deliver (up to 5 days delivery) – £ 4.00
Neal’s Yard Remedies products purchased from the external Neal’s Yard Remedies shop has it’s own despatch costs.
Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies® and are proud of the quality, range and advice that we offer. By the nature of the product, exchanges are not possible. However, if you have been sent an incorrect treatment or voucher, Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies® are happy to exchange it at our cost. Notification of wrongly dispatched goods must be made within 14 days. Any claim outside of 14 days will not be accepted.
Payments must be made in full for all orders prior to any order being dispatched.
Products, Prices & Content
Any information displayed on our website or other printed matter by the company is not regarded to be authoritative or certified as the best practice and is only considered to be useful supplementary advice to other certified codes of practice. All information on our web site is updated regularly. The price payable shall be that displayed at the time of ordering.
We reserve the right to alter our prices and specifications without notice.
Ownership of Goods
All items supplied to the customer remain the property of Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies® until final payment of all sums owing in respect of those goods has been received in full by us.
Consumers have the right to cancel an order before it is dispatched. This will not result in any charges being made. Any charges already made will be refunded in full.
Goods not received within 15 days of the expected delivery date (time period stipulated by Royal Mail, not Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies®) may be eligible for a refund. You will be offered this by a way of replacement, if not, we will process your claim for a monetary refund. In order to make a claim you must contact us by email.
Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies® – Rima Shah
c/o Neal’s Yard Remedies
2 Neal’s Yard
London WC2H 9DP
Comments & Complaints
Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies® are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions, comments or complaints then please email us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call us on 07947 359 838 or write to us at Calm and Clear®, c/o Neal’s Yard Remedies Therapy Rooms, 2 Neal’s Yard, London WC2H 9DP.