From research it has been found that most ill health is caused due to long term stress and anxiety which in turn leads to tight muscles and physiological problems. Hands on therapies, such as reflexology and massage, are said to comfort and soothe the mind and body – and in turn help with stress reduction.
The treatments all provide benefits and physical and emotional level – leaving you with a feeling of deep relaxation, peace and tranquility.
The general benefits of the treatments are outlined below, but there may be more specific benefits related to individual treatments. Due to the Advertising standards association (ASA) rules we are unable to list these on the website. However, if there are any more questions you have related to any aspect of the treatments then please contact us or take a look at the FAQ page.
Some of the general benefits from the treatments may include:
- Improved blood circulation
- Improved lymphatic drainage and hence the removal of waste products
- Maintains skin suppleness
- Induces relaxation
- Enhances sleep
- Relieves and releases tension
- Stimulates release of endorphins
- Reduced muscle tension and pain
- Revitalises and refreshes the mind and body
- Rebalance of emotions
- Causes a deep feeling of tranquility
- Makes the mind calm and clear®
This list is not exhaustive. If you have a specific condition or worry then please contact us to discuss it further.
Who can receive treatments?
EVERYONE! – including the young, elderly and immobile.
The Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies® treatments have been used by clients of all ages for many reasons including:
- Digestive problems – including stress induced digestive conditions
- Backache, Neck and shoulder pain
- Joint pain
- Cold hands and feet
- Emotional problems
- Women’s conditions
- Sleep issues
- Chronic pain conditions
- Pregnancy and preconception care
- Non-contagious skin conditions
- Jaw and tooth issues
- Pre and Post cosmetic surgery
Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies® treatments have been known to help to relax, refresh and revive!